book share market losses

Hi, I have lost huge amount in short time trading and also in intraday trading.
kindly let me know how to book losses in my income tax and how to get claim the STT charges paid for the trading

Anonymous Asked on April 30, 2018 in Taxations.
Add Comment
1 Answer(s)

Do file the IT returns with all the details as required. STT Paid is additional expenses it can’t be claimed back.

TaxIQ Answered on May 8, 2018.
Add Comment