Exem SECtion 54

I have two houses both 10 year old.Iwant to sale one house and purchase another house .Whether I will get benefit of SECTION 54

satish Asked on January 21, 2018 in Taxations.
Add Comment
1 Answer(s)

Yes Satish , In case of House property you can get Capital Gain benefit on reinvestment to residential property

TaxIQ Answered on January 22, 2018.
Add Comment