how to file Revised I.T. RETURN

There is no option like revised return, for revised return 139 Sect. 92CD and Sect. 119(2)(b)  the order no. is required. Please guide

Hakim Asked on September 8, 2017 in Taxations.
Add Comment
1 Answer(s)

You can revise on your own by filing the ITR again and in the the first sheet instead of Original you need to choose revised return.


TaxIQ Answered on September 11, 2017.
Add Comment