Income tax Query RI/NRI

I am working in Indian company. I went to UK in Nov 2016 and came back India in Nov 2017.

For FY 2016-17 tax was deducted on my Indian salary. For 2017-18 also tax has deduced on my Indian salary.

Now I am in India since Nov and will be going back to UK in March 2018. Since tax for this FY 2017-18 is already deducted from my indian salary, Am I eligible to claim tax refund for this FY year once I move to UK in Mar 2018.


Anonymous Asked on January 4, 2018 in Taxations.
Add Comment
1 Answer(s)

If the Salary is earned in Indian and tax is deducted for the Salary earned in India , there wont be any refund.


TaxIQ Answered on January 8, 2018.
Add Comment