Income tax return

1 Answer(s)
Best answer

Dear Sir

Salary received in NRE accounts is not taxable in India. And for the Interest and other Income you can use ITR1 or ITR 2 . Do consults your accountant before filing the return


TaxIQ Answered on July 14, 2017.
Add Comment