Tax exemption

My mother had a residential plot registered in her name which was purchased in 2005. She sold the property in 2018 and gifted me the capital gained from the sale. I am now planning to purchase new residential property which will be registered in my name only. What procedure should be followed to make sure my mother is exempted from the capital gain tax?

Anonymous Asked on October 8, 2018 in Taxations.
Add Comment
0 Answer(s)