Tax payment reg

Dear sir,
I am a employee in one private firm. I have given my investment details for the year 2016-2017 to my accounts department by dec-16. Based on that  they have deducted my tax amount from my salary and paid my income tax. Apart from my salary i have invested some amount in stocks. But my broker given my short term profit account in end of April-17 only.My query is how can pay my balance income tax amount for the short term gain of Rs.16000/- and the procedure how to pay. Pls give your valuable suggestion.

Thanks & Regards,

Praveen kumar.P

Anonymous Asked on June 2, 2017 in Taxations.
Add Comment
1 Answer(s)

Dear Praveen

While filing your IT Return , You can add the capital Gain income as well as file the returns.  Short term capital Gain is taxed at 15% special rate. Do download the ITR -2 from  download section ITR Forms – AY 2017-18. The Income Tax can be paid by Challan No 280 by following this link .


TaxIQ Answered on June 6, 2017.
Add Comment