Under sec 80D medclaim for Sr. Citizens

Payment towards dependent parents mediclaim requires payment receipt on whose name?
If entire payment is done by the assessee, can the assessee claim with payment receipt on insurers name.


Anonymous Asked on March 10, 2018 in Taxations.
Add Comment
1 Answer(s)

You can claim the Deduction even the receipts in the name of the Parents Insurer provided you have paid from your account.

TaxIQ Answered on March 12, 2018.
Add Comment