which ITR to file if if my source of income is salary as contractor of US company

Am employee of company which is not registered in India as it  is too  small . I recieve salary in dollar monthly , which ITR form i should file ? ,should a have a account book as free lancer ?

Anonymous Asked on February 2, 2018 in Taxations.
Add Comment
1 Answer(s)

Normally these are treated as Consultancy Income or free lancing Income. You can use ITR 3 as Professional Income

TaxIQ Answered on February 2, 2018.
Add Comment